It is a well known fact that the initial cost of boiler is a small part of total costs associated with the boiler over its lifetime. In the operational life of a boiler, major costs arise out of the fuel costs. Moreover, the thermal efficiency is an important technical and economic indicator of the boiler. The higher the thermal efficiency, the better the boiler performance, and the lower the fuel cost.
According to this formula, the boiler thermal efficiency is determined by many factors. The main factors are fuel type and quality, fuel combustion efficiency and heat loss.
As a well-known industrial boiler manufacturer in Asia, ZOZEN Boiler has main products of gas-fired/oil-fired boilers, coal-fired boilers, biomass-fired boilers and thermal oil heaters with more than 400 types and specifications. For boilers burning different fuels, ZOZEN adopts different optimized methods to improve the boiler thermal efficiency.
1) Adopt the large furnace design to ensure the sufficient combustion of the fuel.
2) Install the economizer, condenser or air preheater according to the actual working conditions to lower the exhaust gas temperature to 60℃, so as to reduce the heat loss of exhaust gas and improve the thermal efficiency of ZOZEN gas-fired/oil-fired boiler system to 98% and above.
1) Arrange the furnace arch, furnace wall and furnace heating surface reasonably according to different coal characteristics.
2) Adjust the primary and secondary air ratio and optimize the secondary air layout.
3) Suitable coal layer thickness and grate rotate speed to ensure the sufficient combustion of the fuel and improve the thermal efficiency of ZOZEN coal-fired boiler system to 82% and above.
1) Adopt the fluidized combustion of the fuel to ensure the sufficient combustion. ZOZEN circulating fluidized bed combustion technology is a kind of mature clean combustion technology with high efficiency and low pollution.
2) Optimize the separator structure to capture the finer unburned particles. The fuel undergoes the circulating combustion in the furnace for many times. The thermal efficiency of ZOZEN circulating fluidized bed boiler system can be 89% and above.
1) Arrange the furnace arch, furnace wall, furnace heating surface, place and direction of secondary air inlet scientifically to realize the sufficient combustion of the fuel based on the biomass fuel combustion test data.
2) Solve the problems of furnace arch and door burnout, hopper burning and stopper coking. The thermal efficiency of ZOZEN biomass-fired boiler system can be 88% and above.
1) Adopt the multiloop coil design with strong safety performance and enough heating surface.
2) Install the waste heat boiler, economizer, air preheater and other energy-saving devices at the boiler tail according to actual conditions, which can make most of the waste heat of the flue gas and lower the exhaust gas temperature to below 90℃. The thermal efficiency of ZOZEN thermal oil heater system can be 95% and above.
Capacity: 1400-14000 KW
Working pressure: 0.8-1 MPa
Capacity: 1400-29000 KW
Working pressure: 0.8-1 MPa