Introduction: Biomass hot water boiler is a hot water boiler with biomass particles as fuel. The hot water biomass boilers produced by ZOZEN include SZL series, DZL series and DHL series, etc., which have high combustion efficiency, good energy saving and environmental protection effects, and are widely used in centralized water supply or heating industries such as hospitals, hotels and guesthouses.
Biomass hot water boiler is a kind of hot water boiler with biomass energy as fuel, which uses the heat energy released by the combustion of bio-granular fuel to heat water. The water does not undergo phase change in the boiler body, that is, it does not produce steam. After the feed water is sent into the boiler, it absorbs the heat of flue gas through the heating surface, and it is input into the heating network before reaching the saturation temperature.
The biomass hot water boilers produced by ZOZEN include SZL series biomass hot water boilers, DZL series biomass hot water boilers and DHL series biomass hot water boilers, which have high combustion efficiency and good energy saving and environmental protection effects, and are widely used in centralized water supply or heating industries such as hospitals, hotels and guesthouses.
Product thermal capacity: 4-35 t/h
Working pressure: 1.0-2.5 MPA
Product thermal capacity: 2.8-29 MW
Working pressure: 1.0-1.25 MPA
Product thermal capacity: 2 – 20t/h
Working pressure: 1 - 2.5 MPA
Product thermal capacity: 1.4 - 14 MW
Working pressure: 1.0-1.6 MPA
Biomass hot water boiler is a green, low-carbon, clean and economical renewable heating mode, which is suitable for small and medium-sized industrial parks and urban heating.
The hot water biomass boiler is a better combustion device in the layer combustion furnace. Compared with the hot gas-fired hot water boilers in the market, the solid fuel used by biomass hot water boilers does not need to be laid by pipelines, and the cost is relatively low. Moreover, the biomass hot-water boiler system is simple and convenient, and its manufacturing cost and operating cost are relatively low. Improving thermal efficiency and reducing pollution emissions are the key to the development of biomass hot-water boiler at present.
Through summarizing and analyzing the experience of various biomass hot water boiler projects, ZOZEN Boiler found the root cause of the common problems of biomass hot water boiler. According to different fuel characteristics, the hopper, grate width and length were designed reasonably to ensure the boiler to run stably and burn more fully. The efficiency of the produced biomass hot water boiler was more than 5% higher than that of similar boilers on the market, which was favored by customers and widely used in the heating industry in the whole country.
1. Feeding: Biomass hot water boiler is suitable for biomass particles, wood chips, corncobs and sawdust.
2. Water injection: Before the biomass hot water boiler is ignited, slowly inject water into the system from the make-up water tank, and at the same time, open a radiator exhaust valve to exhaust all accumulated gas until the system is full of water. The water level is kept at half the ideal water level of the make-up water tank, and it is strictly forbidden to use the stove under water shortage or waterless conditions.
3. Ignition: first open the fire cover and windshield device, then put wood into the oven door for ignition, and burn for a period of time. Finally, add a proper amount of fuel, and then enter the normal combustion stage of biomass hot water boiler.
4. Heating: During the use of biomass hot water boiler, keep the bottom of the furnace red and bright. Before each fuel addition, clean up the ash in the furnace in time to ensure good ventilation.
5. Ash removal: When the biomass hot water boiler is doing ash removal, gently shake the ash removal handle. If it can't be moved, it should be cleaned with a fire hook to prevent the furnace bar from being damaged.
6. Bank up: first remove the ash accumulated in the wall of the biomass hot water boiler, and then fill it with fuel when the fire is strong. Close the feeding door and ash removal drawer, cover the pressure flap, and adjust the adjusting device to an appropriate position.